Sunday 10 August 2014

My first post


Ok, time to start a new blog. Previously I tried to run a blog which was about my life as a ordinary cyclist, (http://jockehallman.blogspot.se/). I didn´t want to continue because of my big turnaround in my life. What was my turnaround then?

In may I stopped eating meat, mainly to improve my health even more. But soon, one month later, I saw Gary Yourofskys speech (see below). That speech opened my mind completly and I got aware what is right in life. I also realized Vegan not only is a way to eat...it´s a lifestyle which I love and proud to be part of.

So, who am I? I am a Swedish guy born in the early 1970s living in Sweden. My big passions in life are, besides the family, are cycling and now the Vegan lifestyle of course. Other topic that will pop up here is all kinds of training, nature and travel.

For information I´ve also started a new channel on YouTube, me on You Tube

So a warm welcome here and I hope I can make this an interesting blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment