Friday 15 August 2014

Friday


My Bianchi cyclocross

The weeks are flying away faster then ever now and it´s already friday. Today I set the alarm for 05:30 to hit the road and trails with my overhauled cyclocross for a recovery ride (the ride on Strava). +10 degrees, sun and a perfect tuned bike did the ride epic. This week will be a week with less training just because the lack of the time I have. I hope I have time to do two ride this weekend.

Since I converted to Vegan I have been feeling so much better generally. I don´t race right now so I have no proof if my cycling is better but the feeling when I ride is signifikant better. Previously my lowest weight has been 78 kg (this is in the middle of the summer when I´m leanest) but now the scale shows 75 kg. Thats pretty good for a 190 cm guy...I think.

My focus is now to sleep properly, at least 7,5-8 h, to drink plenty of water and to eat good meals with lots of carbs, like I´ve done all the summer now with good result.

Have a nice evening and carb the fuck up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment